|EVENT SUPERVISOR||Part Time||10/03/2017 4:00 PM||$18.54- $20.09 PER HOUR|
|GYMNASTICS SPECIALIST||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$15.00-$22.00 PER HOUR|
|OPEN GYM SUPERVISOR - Seasonal||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$12.00 PER HOUR|
|PARK MAINTAINER 1||Full Time||09/28/2017 4:00 PM||$21.61- $23.15 PER HOUR|
|SUPERVISOR 1 - Seasonal||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$10.25 PER HOUR|
Recruitment for employment generally begins several months prior to each season and is a highly competitive process. Previous year employees are offered an opportunity to return and then applications are screened to fill any remaining positions. Applications are screened for minimum requirements and applicants are notified to set-up interviews. Here are a few tips to help you through the process:
- Get your applications in early, even if the deadline is months away.
- Your application is the first thing we see, fill it our completely and make it look great!
- Each individual who meets the minimum requirements will not necessarily receive an interview. The information provided in the application will help to determine who receives a personal interview.
- Two (2) written employment reference forms will be REQUIRED. So that your application may be given proper consideration, you are encouraged to submit the attached forms as part of your application.
- Distinguish yourself by listing all applicable experience and honors you can think of! You are encouraged to attach additional sheets detailing previous experience, special skills, or any other information that may pertain to the job you are applying for.
- List all possible positions you would like to apply for on the application!
- If you are a college student living away from home, please attach the following information:
- Include specific dates that you are available for an interview, weekdays if possible.
- Provide a school mailing address, phone number and email.
- Be as specific as possible in the "Dates Available" section on the front of the application (i.e. when you can start work, and through what date can you work).
A volunteer program designed to give participant experience working at a summer camp. Open to 14 to 17 year olds who have completed freshman year of High School. CLICK HERE for additional information on this program.
Music & Arts Volunteers
Music & Arts Camp is a specialty camp for children who are entering grades 3-9. Volunteers are needed to assist teachers in art, instrumental music, dance and drama classes. Those wishing to volunteer must complete a Parks & Recreation Application and submit to the Parks & Recreation office by March 3rd. Interviews are conducted in March and everyone will be notified of their status by May 1st. The number of volunteer positions available varies depending on how many volunteers are returning. Up to 8 positions may be available.
Camp Sunrise Volunteers:
Camp Sunrise is a special needs camp for children ages 3-21 years old. The camp runs from the end of June to the beginning of August Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at Smith Middle School. Volunteers who are completing hours for Health & PE Credit (must be recommended by your school Guidance Counselor) should download and complete the "Application for Health & PE Credit". All other volunteers should download and complete the "Non-Health and PE Credit Application". Please make sure to read through the deadlines and guidelines thoroughly. Applications for the Summer 2018 will be available online in February, 2018.
- Camp Sunrise Volunteer Application for Health & PE Credit
- Camp Sunrise Volunteer Application Non-Health & PE Credit