Winter/Spring 2014-2015 Mail-In & On-Line Registration Dates
Registrations will be accepted by POSTMARKED MAIL AND ON-LINE (If you are new to the online registration system and would like detailed instructions on how to navigate the web site, CLICK HERE before proceeding to the online registration page to print directions) for Winter/Spring programs on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16th BEGINNING AT 8:00 A.M.
Mail-in registrations will be processed daily, at random. REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED BEFORE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16th.
Phone, Fax & E-Mail Registration
Due to limited phone lines and staff, we cannot accept registrations by phone, fax or e-mail.
VISA, Mastercard or Discover payments are accepted on-line, by mail and in-person. On-Line Customers now have the option to pay for services by Electronic Checking. Make your on-line payment directly from your checking account.
- Transactions are processed faster
- No credit card interest charges
- It’s convenient and safe
- 100% NACHA compliant
- Select “e-check” as the payment option
If paying by check, make check or money order payable to "TOWN OF GLASTONBURY". Do not send cash. Write a separate check for each program.
Programs are for Glastonbury residents unless otherwise noted.
Notification of Program Enrollment
We DO NOT mail receipts for registrations processed on-line, but we can e-mail a receipt to you provided you have an e-mail on file. You may also reprint a receipt anytime from the on-line system by clicking “My Account”, “Reprint a Receipt”. Include a STAMPED, self addressed, business size envelope with your mail-in registration if you would like your receipt mailed. Your receipt will be mailed within 2 weeks. Please do not call the office.
Please review your registrations carefully:
- Refunds will be automatic is a program is canceled.
- To avoid classes being canceled at the last minute due to insufficient enrollment and in order to accommodate waiting lists in a timely fashion, refund requests must be made no later than five (5) business days before the program begins. Refund request received after this point will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- Refunds cannot be given on trips, special events, facility reservations and passes.
- Refunds are generally not given once a program has begun, however, in the event of injury or illness, a refund request will be considered if accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Registrations processed by credit card will be credited to the card used. All other refunds generally take 2-4 weeks to process.
Programs may be canceled due to insufficient registration. Programs are canceled on July 4 unless otherwise stated.
A $15.00 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
Program Information Line
Retrieve program and activity information 24 hours a day by calling our program information line at (860)652-7689. Evening activities, field and league cancellations are announced after 4:00 p.m.
Discounted registration fees for basic programs are available to those who qualify under the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Eligibility and assistance determinations are made by Social Services. Fee waivers apply to registration fees only. To qualify, an Eligibility Application form must be submitted to the Social Services Department. A copy of the approved application must accompany your registration. Eligibility for financial assistance does not guarantee a space in the program. Eligible programs include:
Children's Swim Lessons Kangaroo Kids
Pool Passes Swim Team Clinic
Open Gym Passes Teen Center Pass
Glastonbury Lacrosse GBA Basketball
Brochure Mailing Information
Brochures are mailed directly to ALL Glastonbury residents via bulk mail 3 times per year:
- Summer 2015 - ANTICIPATED DATES
- Summer Program Information Available to View Online on 2/24/15
- Brochure Delivered by Bulk Mail During the Week of 3/9/15
- Online and Mail-In Registration Begins on 3/17/15 at 8:00 a.m.
- Fall 2014
- Brochure Delivered by Bulk Mail During the Week of 8/11/14
- Fall Program Information Available to View Online on 8/12/14
- Online and Mail-In Registration Begins on 8/19/14 at 8:00 a.m.
- Winter 2014/Spring 2015 - PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATES
- Brochure Delivered by Bulk Mail During the Week of 12/8/14
- Winter/Spring Program Information Available to View Online on 12/9/14
- Online and Mail-In Registration Begins on 12/16/14 at 8:00 a.m.
Brochures will be available for pick up beginning the Friday prior to each registration at the Riverfront Community Center, Town Hall, Welles Turner Library and our office.
Weekly Activity Information
Activities, times, locations, and cancellations appear weekly in the Glastonbury Citizen.
On-Line Registration is Fast and Easy!
Already have a User Name and Password? Follow steps 1 & 2 below. If not, follow these 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Go to www.glastonbury-ct.gov
Step 2: Click on "Departments", “Leisure/Culture”,
"Parks and Recreation", “Registration”, “On-Line Registration”
Step 3: Click “New User”
Step 4: Complete “Household Information”
Step 5: Click “Submit”
You will instantly receive a confirmation via e-mail and can begin on-line registration.
Updating Household Information
Prior to registering for summer programs on-line, you MUST update your household information including AGES and GRADES of family members. All programs are set-up to accept registrations based on specific age and grade requirements. You WILL NOT be able to register if this information is incorrect. To confirm or update household information, click on “My Account”, “Change Family Member Data”. If you need to add or update a birthday, you must call the office.
Occasionally, we send updates, cancellation information and other pertinent program information to you via e-mail. Please be sure to include your e-mail address on your registration form and to add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book or trusted e-mail list so we don’t get caught in your spam filter!
"Like Us" on Facebook!
Glastonbury Parks and Recreation has just joined the Facebook family! Join us as a fan and receive updates on program information, reminders about upcoming registration deadlines, and cancellation information. Just log on to Facebook and look for us at facebook.com/glastonburyparkrec